Midlothian Messenger

Filed under News, Showcase, Student Life

In-N-Out Burger tickets now available

Photographed by courtesy of In-N-Out Burger

Photographed by courtesy of In-N-Out Burger

Hang on for a minute...we're trying to find some more stories you might like.


Email This Story






To raise money for Nationals competition in Kansas, debate students will be selling tickets for an In-N-Out Burger food truck that will be visiting the school on Wednesday, May 21. The tickets are $5 and are good for a burger, chips and a drink.

“We need to sell 800 tickets,” debate and speech teacher Kristi Bogy said. “It’s available to faculty, staff and students, they can buy as many as they want. If they want more than one burger, have at it.”

The truck will be in the cafeteria parking lot during all the lunches and will only accept tickets as payment. The truck does not deal with money, so tickets must be bought in advance to participate.

“It’s yummy, so don’t miss out,” Bogy said.

Students and staff may buy tickets from Bogy in room 156 or any of the debate kids. Closer to the deadline, tickets will be sold during lunches.

“The funds support the three kids that we have going to Nationals [for debate and speech competition],” Bogy said. “The cost of that trip is about $5000 because it’s a week long in Kansas, so we’re trying to earn money so that they can go.”

Bogy said that In-N-Out Burger makes nothing from the program and all the food is donated.

“We get 75% of every ticket, and then the other 25% is donated to their charity, [In-N-Out Burger Child Abuse Foundation],” Bogy said.

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

Navigate Right
Navigate Left
  • In-N-Out Burger tickets now available

    News

    What a Legacy They Leave Us

  • In-N-Out Burger tickets now available

    News

    The Origins of Halloween Explained

  • In-N-Out Burger tickets now available

    News

    Fall sports prepare for upcoming school year

  • In-N-Out Burger tickets now available

    Photo Gallery

    Engineering creates roller coasters

  • In-N-Out Burger tickets now available

    Photo Gallery

    WOW Showcase draws in the community

  • In-N-Out Burger tickets now available

    Opinions

    Teachers of my dreams

  • In-N-Out Burger tickets now available

    Opinions

    Earth Day encourages going green

  • In-N-Out Burger tickets now available

    News

    FCCLA teams bring home 1st, 2nd, 4th place at State Leadership Meeting

  • In-N-Out Burger tickets now available

    News

    Seussical earns 5 nominations

  • In-N-Out Burger tickets now available

    Entertainment

    “Mind Games” entertains with psychological tricks

The student news site of Midlothian High School
In-N-Out Burger tickets now available